Date:      Sun, 4 Oct 1998 12:33:43 -0500
From:      Karl Denninger <karl@Denninger.Net>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Dag-Erling_C=2E_Sm=F8rgrav_?= <dag-erli@ifi.uio.no>, Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD3.0-BETA crash!

On Sun, Oct 04, 1998 at 07:00:39PM +0200, Dag-Erling C. Smørgrav  wrote:
> Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net> writes:
> > I've got a machine here running FreeBSD 3.0-BETA.  After cvsupping it
> > today and:
> >
> > 	make -DNOCLEAN world
>
> Don't Do That (tm).
>
> To be more precise, do a proper make world with no fancy options and
> come back if you're still having problems.
>
> DES
> --
> Dag-Erling Smørgrav - dag-erli@ifi.uio.no

That doesn't work.  I have "come back".

I sent in a PR for the problem that prevents it from working (a bad Makefile
in libskey) two weeks ago AND IT HAS NOT BEEN COMMITTED.

Three lines guys - c'mon.

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net) http://www.mcs.net/~karl
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.