Date:      Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:23:28 +0100
From:      Stephan Lichtenauer <fbsdlists@mnet-online.de>
To:        Danny <nocmonkey@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD server(s) to backup multi-platform systems remotely

Am 03.01.2005 um 17:11 schrieb Danny:

> On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 12:54:47 +0100, Sitkei Attila
> <freebsd-questions@pmihiv.hu> wrote:
>
> I had never heard of boxbackup before, so thank you for the link! This
> tool appears to be the closest to what I am looking for. Hopefully the
> development continues.

I just looked at it, too, and it reminds me a bit of DIBS
(http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~emin/source_code/dibs/index.html), a
distributed backup system that can send your data to several computers
across the network. While I have no experience with it myself, what is
on the website looks quite interesting and you might want to check that
out, too.

Stephan