Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 1997 15:39:37 -0600
From:      ken <kenzen@oneimage.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   ok

i bought a new card , it was a lynksys, however it gave me the sam error
msg as the last card. only the last one said no free configuration for
IC-CARD, this one said no free configuration for LYNKSYS. i dont think
that tells us much because they are both ne2000 compats trying to use
ed0. but at least i know it isnt the card, well right now im putting
linux on until i either get a new card, or some new ideas come my way ,
im going to stay in the mailing list because im now using freebsd at
home,
thanks
ken