Date:      Tue, 06 Apr 1999 21:06:54 -0400
From:      Gabriel Selmi <gabe406@connix.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Networking

Hello,
	i hope I am sending this to the right place. I have to machines setup
with 2.2.5 and had them connected once. I wanted reinstall BSD and I
could not setup the hosts as easy as before. I know the hardware works
because it did recognize each other in the routing tables. Can you point
me to any area or answer this with a step by step proceedure on how to
configure a network with 2 computers. I have researched the "Complete
FreeBSD" 2nd edition book, but could not resolve the problem. I have
also tried adding routes to no avail. PLEASE HELP!

Gabe.