Date:      Fri, 27 Dec 1996 10:47:25 -0600
From:      "Christopher Grant" <cgrant@pop.isdfa.sei-it.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   network questions...

Hello all!

I'm an avid FreeBSD fan and have been using it since 1.1.5.1 and I've
managed to convert about 5 other friends into the BSD cult and not
Linux.  All thanks to stability, reliability, and functionality of
FreeBSD.  Thanks core team members!

Anyway, my question:  Our (very small) consulting firm was going to
put together a BSD box on an Arcnet network, but saw that the
ethernet board we had from their site was not listed in the hardware
compatibiliy guide.  I'm assuming that it is not supported.  They
have since thought about installing ethernet in their offices.  I
just wanted to confirm this info.  Thanks for any help!

--Chris

-
Christopher K. Grant - SCO/FreeBSD Sys Admin
SEI Information Technology - Fargo, North Dakota
KA0ZRW -- Ham Radio
cgrant@sei-it.com