Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:46:01 +0100
From:      Kevin Golding <kevin@caomhin.demon.co.uk>
To:        Brian Whalen <bri@sonicboom.org>
Cc:        PetBuilder <petbuilder@mediaone.net>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Which Ports are what

Brian Whalen <bri@sonicboom.org> writes:
>you cvsupped to get the ports current, i believe mine has 5.61...

Isn't that just for people running 4.4?  As I understand it 4.3 is
closely tied with the earlier version of Perl and although upgrading to
5.6 isn't impossible it's something only to be done if you are very sure
of what you're doing and understand big risks etc.

Anyone?

Kevin
--
kevin@caomhin.demon.co.uk