Date:      Mon, 12 May 1997 23:13:17 +0000
From:      David <slohand@ultranet.com>
To:        support@cdrom.com
Subject:   FreeBSD CR-Rom Distribution

hi there,

I bought the February 1997 FreeBSD 2.1.7 CR-Rom and am having trouble
with it...

I'm using the DOS partion installation method as my CD-Rom is not
supported.  Here is a list of my problems...

1) running under windows95 I used the setup program on the CD and it
will not copy over the XFree86 3.2 distribution, and displays this error
"X32BIN.TGZ: permission denied."

2)running under unix, it says "unable to get packages /INDEX from the
selected media" which has been set to DOS...

help... please...

thanks in advance

Dave Goodman
215 Middle Rd.