Date:      Thu, 8 Feb 1996 21:43:31 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Bertus Pretorius <bertus@mikom.csir.co.za>
To:        ulf@z-code.ncd.com (Ulf Zimmermann)
Cc:        questions%freebsd.org@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com
Subject:   Re: ISDN devices supported?

> Ulf wrote:
> This is not quite right anymore. The so called EuroISDN is now DSS-1, which is
> also used by many countries outside europe. I think Japan is one of them. Also
> is the hardware of the most cards sold in europe, very generic and there should
> be no problem to use them everywhere (where ISDN exists), it is a matter of the
> driver software.....

Thanks for all the responces.  I'm happie to report that the Rainbow
Countries (South Africa) also supports DSS-1 or the Euro standard, that
is when we get it :(.

--
+-Bertus Pretorius-------- (O) (O) -----------bertus@mikom.csir.co.za-+
| mikomtek                    ^               +27 12 841-3001 (Voice) |