Date:      Sun, 12 Oct 1997 15:58:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <jmcla@ocala.cs.miami.edu>
To:        FreeBSD User Questions List <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Multiple host redirection?

Okay, maybe not the right subject, but here is my question.  Is there a
way with sendmail to create aliases in the following form:

user@this.host.com: joe
user@that.host.com: john

If my machine is multi-homes, can I send mail to a username at one
address, and have it go to one local user?  Then, have mail sent to the
same username at a different host, go to another local user?

Thanks,
Joe

P.S. - I know you can do this with programs like procmail, but I
wondered if there was some sendmail trick for it.