Date:      Wed, 13 Aug 1997 21:30:45 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        0000-Administrator <root@acromail.ml.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Info files.

[Only ONE mailing list, please!  Redirected to -hackers]

> Why are there info files for the g++ library but no info files for the
> plain old c library. I learned most of what I know about network

Because nobody has written info files for BSD's "plain old C library" - I
think you are confusing it with GNU libc, which FreeBSD does *not*
use and has no plans to use (it's a bloated beast that even the Linux
folks have real problems with right now - I know, I just talked to the
Slackware foks about this).

And if you want to write a set of info docs for the current C library,
be my guest!

					Jordan