Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:42:43 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        George Reid <greid@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        colin kong <colin.kong@toronto.edu>, <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1_2

Its something that *should* be put in one of the NOTES files ...

vi /usr/sup/ports-all/checkout.cvs
	- or similar file

remove lines dealing with jakarta-tomcat

rm -rf /usr/ports/www/jakarta-tomcat

cvsup ...

I got a bit trip'd up today, cause even doing that wasn't fixing it, until
I clued in that if you do a cvsup of 'ports-all', it creates one dir in
/usr/sup, if you do a 'ports-www', it creates a second one ... I edited
one file, but not the other :(

Systems Administrator @ hub.org