Date:      Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:03:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@looksharp.net>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Andrzej Bialecki <abial@webgiro.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Patchkits: Was :Re: SMP changes and breaking kld object module compatibility

On Tue, 25 Apr 2000, Kris Kennaway wrote:

>You've never run ident(1), right? :)

Very cool!  No I hadn't.  I was working with the assumption that it was
probably possible, but I know very little about how RCS actually works.
I just know that it does work and that's always been enough for me to
use it.  Thanks for pointing that out.  If Mr. Bialecki is still
interested in doing this, his job just got easier than I anticipated.
=)

Brandon D. Valentine
--
bandix@looksharp.net                         Illegitimi non carborundum.