Date:      Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:00:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Antonio Bemfica <antonio@axolotl.ic.gc.ca>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SlickEdit for FreeBSD (fwd)

Is anyone using SlickEdit for Linux under emulation? The vendor does not
seem interested in producing a native version...

A.

>Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 17:10:38 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Antonio Bemfica <antonio@axolotl.ic.gc.ca>
>To: support@slickedit.com
>Subject: SlickEdit for FreeBSD
>

>Will there be a version of SlickEdit for FreeBSD any time soon?
>
>Thanks
>
>Antonio

We do not currently have plans to release a FreeBSD version.  Some users
have had some success running our Linux version under Linux emulation on
FreeBSD, however this configuration is not officially supported.

Thank you for using Visual SlickEdit, and please feel free to contact us
with any further questions or comments.

David Lamb
MicroEdge Support                           support@slickedit.com
1(919)303-8400 fax                        ftp://ftp.slickedit.com
1(919)303-7400 phone                     http://www.slickedit.com