Date:      Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:38:30 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Jasper O'Malley" <jooji@webnology.com>
To:        Ruslan Ermilov <ru@ucb.crimea.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.2.8S -> 3.0S: new upgrade procedure

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:

> His upgrade is totally broken for 2.2.X systems.
> I hope he will either revert, or fix it ASAP.

Your attitude sucks. It's enough to alert Jordan and everyone else to
problems you've encountered and--here's the important part--*suggest
fixes* without harping on it. Please be constructive.

Cheers,
Mick

The Reverend Jasper P. O'Malley          dotdot:jooji@webnology.com
    Systems Administrator                  ringring:asktheadmiral
	Webnology, LLC               woowoo:http://www.webnology.com/~jooji