Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 2000 21:41:16 -0300 (ADT)
From:      Bryan Bursey <bbmail@cfdnet.me.tuns.ca>
To:        Bigwillie <mvanberk@optonline.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New

Most of the folks on this list would (I hope) point you to the
documentation that describes how to track -STABLE.  You'll find this in
the FreeBSD Handbook at http://www.FreeBSD.org/handbook.

Be sure to follow the discussions on this list, and since you're just
staring, review some of the more recently archived messages.

Remember that people have a tendancy to help those that help themselves
(as much as possible).

Cheers,
Bryan