Date:      Thu, 14 Nov 1996 23:04:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      "DA Original Trini" <hsimon@eniac.seas.upenn.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NULLFS and encryption

Dera Folks,

I am currently looking into a way of designing and implementing a VFS
layer that supports encryption using the nullfs layer as a starting
point.

I would please like to get some help on this. Could you please provide
as much detail as possible on how I can do this? I would very much
appreciate this.

Hansley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------->
oooo              Mathematics Minor                                e  r  g
`888   a n        Computer Science & Engineering Major            n \ | / y
 888 .oo.  s      Information Systems Wharton Concentration       E--<3>--I
 $888P"Y88b l                                                     r / | \ s
 888   888  e             Associate Systems Administrator          e  |  P
 888   888 y   .oooo.o    Behavioral Genetics, Computer Systems      w o
o888o o888o   d88(  "8    Dept. of Psychiatry, U. of Pennsylvania
               `"Y88b.
              o.  )88b i         TrINidaDIAN At Heart
              8""888P' m         Beautiful Island of the Rainbow
                   n o           West Indies, The World * Yuh cyan touch we