Date:      Sun, 13 Jan 2002 13:31:14 +0100
From:      Aleksander Rozman - Andy <andy@kksonline.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions @ FreeBSD.org" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   BSD Version

Hi !

I started working on some things (implementing some kernel stuff) and I
wanted to upgrade my system to latest version. Since my building of current
failed, I wanted to upgrade from SNAP server, but there are several
5-0xxxxxx-CURENT versions. When I cvsup with tag=., do I get 5.0-Current
version or latest of 4.x?? Which is the best way to install
FreeBSD-Current? I will install it on my development computer in vmware so
I will be able to develop on my notebook (I develop on two different
FreeBSD at this time)...But I would need the latest version....

Andy

*  Aleksander Rozman - Andy  * Fandoms:  E2:EA, SAABer, Trekkie, Earthie *
*     andy@kksonline.com     * Sentinel, BH 90210, True's Trooper,       *
*    andy@atechnet.dhs.org   * Heller's Angel, Questie, Legacy, PO5,     *
* Maribor, Slovenia (Europe) * Profiler, Buffy (Slayerete), Pretender    *
*     PGP key available      *    http://www.atechnet.dhs.org/~andy/     *