Date:      Sat, 4 Nov 1995 19:26:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, Majordomo-Users@GreatCircle.COM
Subject:   Re: Majordomo problem: FAQ pointer or help...

On Sat, 4 Nov 1995, Jonathan M. Bresler wrote:

> On Sat, 4 Nov 1995, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>
> > 	The problem is that majordomo doesn't seem to work under
> > FreeBSD...
>
> 	you are using it now ;)   FreeBSD.org is freefall.cdrom.com.  the
> freebsd mailing lists are majordomo mailing lists. ;))

	Apologies...it turned out that the error was where sendmail
is installed, and where majordomo thought it was installed :(  I didn't
figure it out until I tried to install 8.7.1 in /usr/lib, and there
was no previous sendmail program there *sigh*

	And, of course, since majordomo couldn't find sendmail, it
couldn't send me an email message...

> > info: :include:/usr/local/mail/lists/info
>
> 	why not use 'resend' here.  does your majordomo add and remove
> subscribers from this file?   you are losing a lot of functionality here.

	I was trying to get bare-minimal going...now that it works,
resend is back in there too :)

Thanks...

Marc G. Fournier | Knowledge, Information and Communications, Inc (ki.net)
scrappy@hub.org  |
 soon to be:     |
scrappy@ki.net   | For more information, send me email.