Date:      Sat, 16 Feb 2013 00:42:46 +0000
From:      heasus@gmail.com
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   recommended dual-head video cards for amd64?

Hello. I am looking for a dual-head pci-e video card with DVI (or VGA)
outputs for amd64.  I do not have extraordinary graphics requirements;
I am just looking for one workspace over 1600x1200 dual-heads without
driver/Xconfig aggravation.

I have found some recommendations on this list for nvidia / GeForce
cards, but those posts were all from 2009 or earlier - or I haven't
chosen my search terms well. I presume that things have changed a bit
since 2009 and that many have dual-head cards on recent motherboards,
so I'd like to hear about what works from those using them, please.

Thanks