Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 1998 12:52:11 +0200
From:      Johan Kruger <jk@nanoteq.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Video

Hallo there. I have FreeBSD 2.2.6 installed at home on a Pentuim 166
with a ASUS PI55T2P4 motherboard.
I also have this TV/Grabber/Video Card that i want to install for
FreeBSD, since it only have drivers for
Win95, and since i spend most my time in BSD i wondered if you could
tell me how to configure it for BSD,
and whether there are utils for controlling the card.
The card is a VideoXTreme TV-card by AIMS-Labs, and the FreeBSD handbook
says that any video card
that works with BT848 chip should work.
Since i don't even know where to begin i would appreciate it if you
could help me out here. ..Please...
Thank you in advance.

Johan Kruger.