Date:      Mon, 15 Feb 2021 12:34:25 -0800
From:      Ultima <ultima1252@gmail.com>
To:        Janos Dohanics <web@3dresearch.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: zpool CKSUM 0 --> 1 while resilvering

Hey Janos,

Yeah, one checksum error is fine. This simply means that during the
resilver one of the devices did not have correct data, this is
automatically fixed on the device when detected if there is redundancy. If
it does not have enough redundancy, then it would have provided a file that
may have been corrupted.

This output can be useful over time for detect failing hardware or links
issues.

Best regards,
Richard Gallamore