Date:      Sun, 11 Jan 1998 00:31:44 -0700 (MST)
From:      Kenneth Merry <ken@plutotech.com>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Next batch-o-breakage.

Jordan K. Hubbard wrote...
> [And I hope that -current readers are learning to read ahead in their
>  inboxes before sending their own duplicate build failure reports :-)]
>
> ===> sbin/ccdconfig
> cc -nostdinc -O -pipe -I/usr/src/sbin/ccdconfig/../../sys   -I/usr/obj/usr/src/t
> mp/usr/include -c /usr/src/sbin/ccdconfig/ccdconfig.c
> In file included from /usr/src/sbin/ccdconfig/ccdconfig.c:56:
> /usr/src/sbin/ccdconfig/../../sys/sys/ccdvar.h:189: field `device_stats' has inc
> omplete type
> *** Error code 1

	Well, you're obviously running a CAM kernel, not a stock -current
kernel.  And that's my fault.  I updated the kernel part of CCD to use my
new statistics code, but I forgot about ccdconfig.  In any case, here's a
patch for it:

==== //depot/cam/sbin/ccdconfig/ccdconfig.c#2 - //depot/cam/sbin/ccdconfig/ccdconfig.c#3 ====
***************
*** 53,58 ****