Date:      Fri, 3 May 2002 10:33:54 -0400
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Status of USB subsystem.

Joe,

Thank you for taking the time to document your work-in-progress.  I,
for one, vastly appreciate what you're doing with the USB subsystem.

I think a lot of our "community" issues could be greatly improved by
more people doing exactly what you've done here.

OK, back to the peanut gallery.

==ml

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org