Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 15:48:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      William Melanson <wjm@gate.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: compadability

On Sun, 25 Jul 1999, Kevin Schmolze wrote:

%
% I currently have win 98 and would like to switch to sco unix is their
% anything I can do to still use my other programs I have 2 drives c 6.8 gig
% and d 1.7 gig. but a program that I would like to use will only work with
% sco unix,aix,solaris 1.1 and 2.x HP-UX any solutions?
%

And the bsd platform fits into this question.....?