Date:      Sun, 27 Jul 1997 13:59:31 -0400
From:      Chuck <crtb@capecod.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Exabyte tape question

Just installed FreeBSD 2.2.2 in a new box.  Said box (acquired off
the net) includes an Exabyte Travan Eagle (using all the trademarked
names off the box) tape drive with ISA accelerator card.  The
original (GENERIC?) kernel from the CD fails to find it, and all
Exabyte's info doesn't say anything about whether it's PNP, or
where its IO addresses are, just to bring up some Microsoft OS
(forgot which) and say A:INSTALL or something.  I have no Microsoft
products on the new box.  Am I out of luck?

        Chuck Bacon -- crtb@capecod.net
                ABHOR SECRECY -- DEFEND PRIVACY