Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 1995 02:33:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Network Coordinator <nc@ai.net>
To:        Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Memory leak somewhere?

I have noticed this too, and the machine I have noticed it on is not
running X at all. [It also has 32 megs of ram]. According to the proc
file system I should be using somewhere around 14 megs of ram, and the
swap space can sometimes be up to 10 and 12 megabytes. [sometimes pine is
credited with using 7.0% of system ram! I have noticed that as a pine
session is open it progressively takes up more memory.

-Jerry.