Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 2010 16:50:27 -0500
From:      Jerry <gesbbb@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question about Freebsd 7.2 and Zend framework

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 21:51:48 +0100
Ivan Voras <ivoras@freebsd.org> articulated:

> Robert wrote:
> > Hello
> >=20
> > I have zend framework websites and I was wondering if they work
> > well with Freebsd7.2?
> >=20
> > Because I hear bad thing about that. Can you tell me about that
> > please?
>=20
> Zend Framework is PHP? PHP works on FreeBSD, Zend Framework will also=20
> work. Unless you give more specific questions, you won't get more=20
> specific answers :)

=46rom the Zend web site:

Zend does not plan any more releases for FreeBSD. We have end of lifed
all of our FreeBSD product line due to lack of demand.

For further details, see the full text:

http://forums.zend.com/viewtopic.php?f=3D57&t=3D2412

--=20
Jerry
gesbbb@yahoo.com

|::::=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
|::::=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
|=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
|=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

The Ken Thompson school of thought on expert systems:
there's table lookup, fraud, and grand fraud.

=0D	Andrew Hume