Date:      24 Sep 2002 04:17:43 -0000
From:      "Kusnoro" <kusnoro@warungportal.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Need FreeBSD News

Dear Sir,

We introduce before, Warungportal.com is a portal with core business portal
and community builder. Our target is being a portal gateway in Indonesia.

Until now in Indonesia there is no a portal with concepts and contain how
to build and develop a portal, no one of them be a gateway for all portal.

Warungportal help all netters to build and develop a portal. We serve them
tools, knowledge, technology, then publication if the portal ready to
publish.

We are still in the soft launching and being developing bossiness center,
till now we have approximate 20.000 communities where they are interested
with our concept.

Warungportal have many content and one of them is "Knowledge Centre", We
want support from you for this content.
We apply to you for make a link with FreeBSD news with site
http://www.freebsd.org/news/press.html. We feel it's can make easy our
communities to know FreeBSD news.

We will give suggestion to our communities for using FreeBSD for
them portal.

We will placement FreeBSD's banner/logo on the our main page and knowledge
centre.

Thanks for your Attention.

Faithfully Yours

Kusnoro