Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:40:53 -0500
From:      "Travis Leuthauser" <travis@winconx.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   CVSUP 3.5 -> 4.0

I have followed the directions verbatim from /usr/src/UPDATING.  This is the
order I have done things in:

1)  Updated to 4.0-stable sources this morning
2)  make buildworld from /usr/src
3)  followed the directions to build/install kernel

all of these went without problems, however, when I cd /usr/src/sys/modules
and type make install, I get error code 71:  aha.ko  no such file or
directory.

In looking through the subdirectories under modules, all I see is Makefile's
no other files are present.  Did I miss something during my cvsup??

Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Travis