Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2007 15:34:49 +0000
From:      Florent Thoumie <flz@xbsd.org>
To:        Rene Ladan <r.c.ladan@gmail.com>
Cc:        Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>, freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fix for java/jdk ports anyone?

--------------enigF822B4202DFCBA91DE96C9DC

Rene Ladan wrote:
> Greg Lewis schreef:
>> On Thu, Jan 18, 2007 at 12:25:15AM +0100, Rene Ladan wrote:
>>> An alternative would be (from private mail with Greg Lewis)

>>> Note that the resulting awt_motif21.c is the one after 'make patch'
>>> in java/jdk15
>>>
>>> This makes jdk15 run on CURRENT + X.org 7.2 again
>> I must admit to being a little behind.  Has xorg 7.2 been committed?
>>
> According to the status report it will be committed before the end of
> the month.

Yeah, still the plan. Just need to focus a bit more on finishing the work=
=2E

>> We're only a little ways off a new jdk15 patchset, so I was going to w=
ait
>> for that (which will include this fix) rather than committing this as =
>> patch.
>>
> All ports should build with the new X.org _before_ the import (that's
> why pointyhat is building an -exp run).

Yeah, that would be nice. Kris wanted all ports to be fixed before. I
guess having one or two of them failing is acceptable, but not if those
are jdk's (especially if there's a known fix).

--=20
Florent Thoumie
flz@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD Committer