Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2017 11:52:47 +0100
From:      Ethan Grammatikidis <eekee57@fastmail.fm>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports expiring soon due to Google Code site removal

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017, at 04:12 PM, Mark Linimon wrote:
> As of 20170324 there are still 175 ports that are marked deprecated and
> broken due to the Google Code site having gone away.  These are due to
> expire on 20170430.  Please consider this a "last call" to find a current
> mastersite for these ports before then.  Thanks.
> devel/plan9port                         ports@FreeBSD.org

this should be the right place to get it now:
https://github.com/9fans/plan9port

i considered taking ownership of the port, but decided i'd rather work with upstream to ensure it compiles out of the box on freebsd because it's one of those projects which "has lots of config files, they're the ones which end in '.c'!" :) it's not really so bad as that, but i will be modifying my copy and don't want to maintain another unmodified copy which i don't use.