Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:02:01 +0100
From:      "Samer, Michael, IN" <Michael.Samer@Ingolstadt.BERTRANDT.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-Mail)" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Swapping is killing me!

hi there!
I have an urgent question: I have 256MB in my system and the Kernel just
recognizes 16MB (I know a limit in PC-architectur). How can i manually make
him see all (like "add mem" in Netware or "ram=256m" as a kernel startup in
Linux)? Could U please help me. Swapping is killing me!
Greetings and thanks in advance

Sam

Michael Samer, DV-Support Bertrandt GmbH IN
sam.vanratt@gmx.net
or
michael.samer@ingolstadt.bertrandt.com

Michael Samer, DV-Support Bertrandt GmbH IN