Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:03:42 -0600
From:      mikea <mikea@mikea.ath.cx>
To:        Kenneth Mays <kmays2000@hotmail.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Good version of Sendmail to test with FBSD!?!

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 09:42:01AM -0500, Kenneth Mays wrote:
> I'm trying to test a good version of Sendmail to run on a testbed
> of FBSD servers. Is there a preferred version to use like v8.9.x or
> v8.11.6?? I rather start with a good version of Sendmail to test with so I'm
> not placing blame on the v4.5RC2 or 4.4-S servers or ports.
>
> Ken

I'm perfectly happy with 8.11.6. That may be due to massive
ignorance on my part, but it just keeps working and working
and working -- on my home system. It's low-traffic: maybe
1000 per day, but it's solid. I can't speak for its behavior
at higher rates, but I'd certainly give it a try.

--
Mike Andrews
mikea@mikea.ath.cx