Date:      Thu, 22 May 2008 16:58:07 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?B?UmFmYcOrbCBDYXJyw6k=?= <funman@videolan.org>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   [PORT] multimedia/vlc-devel

--Sig_/i8Q6oTMMKP00ZRRQWZDuuVk

Dear `make -C $PORTSDIR/multimedia/vlc-devel maintainer`

I have sent you a patch 6 months ago (PR 117810) and wrote some
follow-up to other bugs (117824 and 114573).

Since you have been rather inactive, I would like to become the
maintainer of the multimedia/vlc-devel port.

I am part of the VLC team for about 2 years, and have some experience
with FreeBSD and Makefiles, so I'd be glad to help.

Thanks

--=20
Rafa=C3=ABl Carr=C3=A9