Date:      Tue, 8 Sep 1998 12:28:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Rob Gervais <rob_gervais@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Visual Basic support

I am a student in a Systems Analysis and Design class working on a
semester project. I would like to try writing a Visual Basic 5.0 front
end to a UNIX backend. I would like to know if there are drivers
available to support such a project, if so, where do I obtain them and
is there a charge for them?

I would also appreciate any help you could offer me pointing me in the
right direction for starting such a project. I have never used ODBC
drivers for connecting to a database. I do have the Mastering Visual
Basic CD-ROM, so I will be going through that. Any other direction is
much appreciated.