Date:      Mon, 14 May 2007 23:18:39 -0700
From:      "Murray Stokely" <murray.stokely@gmail.com>
To:        vermaden <vermaden@interia.pl>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Chapter 21 Virtualization QEMU Section

Hi Vermaden,

A QEMU section would be great to have.  I think Loader (CCed) might
also be working on one.  Please coordinate with him and if he doesn't
have a section written about QEMU then by all means please submit a
patch through our PR system (bugs.freebsd.org).

Please see the doc project primer for information about contributing :

    http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/index.html

    - Murray