Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 10:24:20 +0200
From:      maret@axis.de
To:        marko@uk.radan.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Booteasy

Hi,

unfortunately i can't, because linux resides on an extended partition =
and
the nt boot-manager doesn't boot an os which is on an extended =
partition.
Another reason why i don't like the NT bootmanager is that i always =
have
to "dd" the bootblock of my linux-partition again when i change my lilo
configuration of the linux partition.

Bye,

 Alex