Date:      Mon, 16 Nov 1998 20:04:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        junker@jazz.snu.ac.kr
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvsup mirror question.

In article <wkg1bjxauz.fsf@jazz.snu.ac.kr>,
CHOI Junho  <junker@jazz.snu.ac.kr> wrote:

> Hmmm... Is some kind of authentication process/or permission from core
> team necessary to mirror cvsup?

Yes, access to CVSup on freefall is restricted to committers and
official mirror sites.  If you'll send me the host name and IP
address of the mirror you're setting up, I'll add you to the access
database.

How frequently will your mirror update itself from the master
server?

John
  "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public."
                                                            -- H. L. Mencken