Date:      Sun, 09 Jan 2005 00:59:56 +0300
From:      Martes Wigglesworth <martes.wigglesworth@earthlink.net>
To:        Christian Hiris <4711@chello.at>
Cc:        "heath, Chia Hui Chen" <heath0504@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Viable FreeBSD Network Access Server projects...?

Also, to supply, 56K service, would I be able to use the multi-modem
approach, or do I need to have the DSL with digital "modems" and all
that jazz?  I am reading about the digital "RAS" setups, and all the
info sites that I am using seem to fall off, just after the analog
explanations. They seem to have a good definition of the RAS system
however, they fail to demonstrate how one may build one, using the
digital cards, to service analog dialup traffic.
--
Respectfully,

M.G.W.

System: