Date:      Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:10:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      BEAUPRE Antoine <beaupran@JSP.UMontreal.CA>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        Questions=answers <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   How to re-install bin w/o CD

[this is a re-post, i'm having trbouble with my mail.]

?

how?

I'd really like to get rid of kerberos, as it is now preventing me from
changing _any_ password (see previous posts...)

I'm glad that's it's now part of the faq, this is the only part that I
think is missing...

I'm now trying cd /usr/src/bin & usr.bin and make all, but it's giving me:

===> logger
===> login
cc -O -Wall -DSKEY -DLOGIN_ACCESS -DLOGALL -DLOGIN_CAP     -o login
login.o login_access.o login_fbtab.o  -lutil -lskey -lmd -lcrypt
login.o: Undefined symbol `_klogin' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.