Date:      Thu, 11 May 2000 14:01:38 +0530
From:      "Akshay Mehta" <am@nettworks.net>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Add us to Consulting Service Providers List (Asia)

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BFBB51.6D13C320

ZAAX Consulting offers consulting, programming and web/e-solutions on =
the FreeBSD and other UNIX platforms. We have over a decade of UNIX and =
networking experience and have developed many systems on UNIX from =
communication to databases to complete e-commerce applications. =
Available for C, c++, perl, java, php, python programming with =
web/database integration. We are based in Noida, INDIA and we have =
provided solutions to companies from USA to New Zealand. For more =
information, please email us at info@zaax.com=20

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BFBB51.6D13C320

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma><STRONG><A href=3D"http://www.zaax.com/">ZAAX=20
Consulting</A></STRONG> offers&nbsp;consulting,&nbsp;programming and=20
web/e-solutions on the FreeBSD and other UNIX platforms. We have over a =
decade=20
of UNIX and networking experience and have developed many systems on =
UNIX from=20
communication to databases to complete e-commerce applications. =
Available=20
for&nbsp;C, c++, perl, java, php, python programming with web/database=20
integration. We are based in Noida, INDIA and we have provided solutions =
to=20
companies from USA to New Zealand. For more information, please email us =
at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:info@zaax.com">info@zaax.com</A> =
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BFBB51.6D13C320--