Date:      Fri, 8 Feb 2002 15:46:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        "Eugene M. Kim" <gene@nttmcl.com>
Cc:        David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hang on flushing buffers w/today's -CURRENT, SMP system

david,

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Julian Elischer wrote:

> cool..
> ok, how about adding "show witness"
[...]

can you do a cvs diff -D{time1] -D[time2] /sys
where time2 is the earliest kernel that has the problem and time1 is the
last kernel that doesn't?

there may be some other diffs in there I'm not aware of..
I want to check it against my diff as I believe I committed it.
(there could be someone else's commit in there too)

julian