Date:      Sat, 14 Aug 1999 00:16:24 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, new-bus@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pccard newbus kludge patches updated

In message <199908140511.XAA13843@harmony.village.org> Warner Losh writes:
: Once the irq stuff is added, then sio, fdc and ata could be added
: easily.  Sadly, the irq and interrupt handling of this code is twisted
: and will take a little while to unwind.  I'm too tired to do this
: tonight.  It may be easy and it may be hard.

Had a brain storm before heading to bed, and it turned out that the
interrupt stuff is what is twisted, but the irq wasn't too bad...
I've also fixed a multiple insert/remove crash.  This should allow
adding support to sio, fdc and ata to proceed.  Careful about
isa_{get,set}_* since pccard does not and will not implement isa
ivars (since I have to use ivars for something else...)...

	http://www.freebsd.org/~imp/pccard_nbk.diff.19990813a.gz

Warner