Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 2021 15:54:25 +0800
From:      wa5qjh <wa5qjh@xmission.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   what wlan driver to use on a 3 yr.old Pi3B?

Sorry, I know this must be 10 steps backwards for most of you.
I just downloaded and burned to SDHC the new RPi3 12.2-Release and was so ha=
ppy to see it "wake up"! but I have been trying for hours to get wifi up on i=
t. I even resorted to plugging in 2 external wifi dongles, neither one of wh=
ich i ever made work. but at least i found rtwn drivers in /boot/kernel. i k=
now the wifi function is woven into the bluetooth controller, but I saw no f=
athomable (by me) connection to a driver.=20
 I need help, Please. direct answers as to the driver name, links to places t=
o read, whatever anybody is willing to share!

Gary Corell
 Ya gotta see time beyond the end of your nose=