Date:      Tue, 30 Dec 2008 01:39:07 -0500
From:      "Steam Support" <support@steampowered.com>
To:        "arm" <arm@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Steam Account Status

Hello Steam user,
It has been brought to our attention that multiple IP addresses are accessing your account.  The Steam EULA clearly states that there is to be NO SHARING of accounts.  If you believe someone has illegally accessed your account, please verify your account information here.  In addition to this security breach, a possible cheating infraction may be issued for the following reason(s):
VAC has detected an unknown application modifying the following game(s):
Counter Strike: Source
It is strongly recommended that you verify your account so that we can restrict the unauthorized IP addresses.  Failure to react may result in your account's termination.
You may verify your account at http://support.steampowered.com/verify.htm
Regards,

The Steam Support Team
-Valve
 This notification has been sent to the e-mail address you provided when you created your Steam account. For information on Valve's privacy policy,
  please visit http://www.valvesoftware.com/privacy.htm