Date:      Sat, 30 Oct 1999 12:45:18 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Vincent Poy <vince@venus.GAIANET.NET>
Cc:        "Chris D. Faulhaber" <jedgar@fxp.org>, FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current build fails

> 	Hmmm, I can understand the build/install portion but will it boot
> since one machine is -CURRENT from 3/99 and the other is 3.3-RELEASE.

Are you still running current, Vince?  I thought we established over a
year a go that -current was *not* for you since you don't take the
requisite time to read the -current mailing list on a regular basis.

Certainly wasting everyone's time here with a "known problem" that you
should have already known is not productive and if you intend to keep
making a habit of it (it was in response to a similar query from you
that we established your unsuitability for -current a year ago, after
all) then you'd either better stop running -current or start reading
the -current mailing list.  The FAQ on this is very clear!

- Jordan