Date:      Tue, 26 Oct 1999 02:34:48 -0700
From:      Brandon Rochon <daikichi@cats.ucsc.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   KINGMAX EN10T2T

I'm running FreeBSD 3.0 on my Compaq LTE Elite 4/75c.

I'm looking for a pccard.conf entry for my Kingmax EN10T2T pcmcia
ethernet card.  I've tried various half-ass stabbings at it, but I'm
rather lost.  The best error I can get is a resource allocation failure
for my Kingmax.  I've been trying it with ed0.

Originally, under the generic kernel, the card would be detected at ze
and zp, but would fail to locate the card at 0x300 for both.  I've since
recompiled working off of the PCCARD kernel config, which I think has at
least helped me detect my xjack modem.  BTW, does anyone know of a
config for my Compaq 28.8 pcmcia modem as well?  I haven't even bothered
with that one yet.

I know I should install PAO, but I'm not sure how I can go about it
without ethernet support.  Any suggestions for installing PAO for 3.0
via other means?

Thanks much,
Brandon Rochon
daikichi@cats.ucsc.edu