Date:      Tue, 21 Jul 1998 14:41:04 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        Tomaz Borstnar <tomaz.borstnar@over.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, help@thunderstone.com
Subject:   Re: not just stable related - Re: FreeBSD version of Webinator

It would be quite helpful if we could see some feedback with regard to
the "numerous oddities and incompatibilities" that were encountered.
We're always interested in knowing where we fall short of peoples'
expectations, and it's frustrating to hear claims like this without
being able to offer either help or fixes for the observed problems.