Date:      Mon, 02 Mar 1998 03:16:57 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Just purchased a bt848 based "Turbo TV" card.

> Well, I just happen to work not too far away from their offices will
> try to give them a call tomorrow and yes I know about them for I even
> posted about their products a few months ago.

Cool!

> If you can for now lets just swap cards -- so few pci slots and so
> many cards 8)

Sure.  Maybe the upcoming FreeBSD-sf meeting?

> Based on past experience we should be able to get you going . I even
> have a can opener for extreme cases 8)
>
> If you can,  on win95 try to find the tuner model or any clue as to what
> the tuner is .

Unfortunately, the Win95 utilities don't give any information on the
card at all (surprise surprise :).  I've been through every menu in it.
FreeBSD actually offers the most information, claiming:

bktr0 <BrookTree 848> rev 18 int a irq 9 on pci0:19
Miro TV, Temic NTSC tuner.

I don't think it's a Miro, but it may have gotten the tuner right. :)

					Jordan