Date:      Thu, 06 Feb 1997 17:32:04 +1000
From:      Andrew Perry <andrew@shoal.net.au>
To:        questions freebsd <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [Fwd: Re: Install questions]

Date: Thu, 06 Feb 1997 17:31:36 +1000
From: Andrew Perry <andrew@shoal.net.au>
To: Jim <infosys@medfab.com>
Subject: Re: Install questions

You need the bin.inf file on the first diskette, in the /bin dir with the .aa .ab
etc... files. If you wish to install any other distributions at the same time then
put the .inf in a directory for that distribution, eg: for the manpages put man.inf
in the /manpages dir.

Hope this helps.

Andrew Perry
andrew@shoal.net.au